Erdal Employment Law represents businesses and government agencies as well as individual executives and employees in a broad range of employment law services. Client-focused and cost-effective, we deliver results to our clients when they need them most. From complex, multi-faceted employment issues to relatively straightforward wage violations, we guide our clients through the process every step of the way until they have reached a favorable resolution.
Seasoned Employment Representation For New Jersey Business And Government
We work extensively with small and medium-sized businesses. For these clients, employment law issues can make or break their business – guarding against potential liability and getting conflicts resolved is vital to their future success. They need an experienced employment lawyer who not only understands the law but can deliver practical, cost-effective solutions. We also have deep experience in assisting state and federal government offices with their employment law needs.
Some of the services we provide to our business and government clients include the following:
- Employment Counseling and Compliance: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The reality in today’s environment is that compliance requires constant vigilance and seemingly simple situations can trigger liability. We help our clients avoid claims by helping them stay in compliance with the law and providing guidance on routine employment matters.
- Employment Handbooks and Contracts: In many ways, the employee handbook and employment contracts are fundamentally important documents. We work closely with our clients to develop an employee handbook that is carefully tailored to their specific needs and work with them to negotiate employment contracts that are fair for both sides.
- Workplace Investigations: There are times when our clients need to conduct a thorough internal investigation to assess claims and discover potential liabilities. We have deep experience in handling these investigations efficiently and cost-effectively. We then help our clients develop a legal strategy for moving forward once the investigation is complete.
A Powerful Advocate for New Jersey and New York Workers
Workers who are struggling with an employment issue are often worried about the impact the outcome will have on their future. For this reason, many people choose to keep quiet when they need someone to advocate for their rights.
At Erdal Employment Law, we also work with both hourly and salaried employees in a variety of industries including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and finance. We help employees with the following types of employment issues:
- Claims involving harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- Wage claims such as failure to pay overtime or failure to pay minimum wage
- Claims involving medical, family, and other types of leave
Whatever issue you may be facing, we can answer your questions and help you get it resolved.
Let’s Talk About Your New Jersey and New York Employment Needs
At Erdal Employment Law, we deliver employment law solutions for everyone. Whether you are a business, a government agency, or a worker, we can help you move past whatever issue you may be facing. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today to discuss your needs and how we can help.